TD-WACD7 TP-LINK Archer D7 Dual-Band 802.11ac Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem RouterDual Band
TP-LINK Archer D7 Dual-Band 802.11ac Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router
TP-Link Archer D7 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router
TP-Link’s Archer D7 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router is a combined wired/wireless network connection device with integrated wireless router and ADSL modem, simplifying installation and configuration as well as saving space. Featuring a variety of features and rich functionality, Archer D7 is the perfect hub of your home or business network.
802.11ac - The Next Generation of Wi-Fi
TP-Link’s Archer D7 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, backward compatible with 802.11n and 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. With higher power efficiency and robust security, 802.11ac is the perfect way to accelerate a home multimedia network and solve congestion that multiple devices may cause.
1.75Gbps Concurrent Dual Band - More Bandwidth, Less Interference
With 1.3Gbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 450Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer D7 offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks and ensures amazing wireless performance. Simple tasks such as sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time.
3 External Antennas and High Power Amplifiers - Expanded Coverage
With 3 detachable dual band external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent wireless performance with high speed and stability. Furthermore, its high power amplifiers provide stronger signals in every direction with better coverage. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
Full Gigabit Wired Connections - Ultrafast Data Transfer Speeds
With one gigabit LAN/WAN port and 3 gigabit LAN ports, the Archer D7 is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
Dual Multifunctional USB Ports – Easy Storage and Sharing
Using the Archer D7’s two multi-functional USB 2.0 ports, you can share a compatible printer with multiple computers and devices on your network and can also share files & media at home or via the ftp server while away from home.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port - Versatile Connectivity
The Archer D7 supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN), which allows users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
Included in the resource CD, TP-Link’s optimized configuration utility can help you complete the entire software installation and wireless network settings in just a few minutes. With built-in intelligent auto-detection, Archer D7 is capable of automatically figuring out which connection type to use in a flash, saving you the trouble of searching for your connection information type and speeding up the setup process.
Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network in a controlled manner without needing to expose private Wi-Fi access codes or other personal data.
The Archer D7 supports IPv6, which is the foundation of the next generation of the Internet and enables a range of new services and improved user experience.
- Supports 802.11ac - The next generation of Wi-Fi, compatible with 802.11n
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for 1.75Gbps of total available bandwidth
- 3 dual band detachable external antennas and high power amplifiers provide stable signals and optimal wireless coverage
- Share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.
- Full gigabit ports ensure ultrafast data transfer speeds
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting VDSL, cable or fiber modems
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- Parental Controls allow parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- IP-based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices connected to the router
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats