TL-WN7200ND 150Mbps High Power Wireless USB Adapter TL-WN7200ND150Mbps Wireless N
150Mbps High Power Wireless USB Adapter TL-WN7200ND
- High power and receive sensitivity to bring ultra-long transmission distance
- 150Mbps transmit rates to deliver better performance than 11g products
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the QSS button
- 1.5 meters USB extension cable enables convenient deployment
- Supports Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- 150Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
- High power and high receive sensitivity deliver performance enhancement compared with normal power
- Signal sustains useable and reliable even across multiple walls or floors
- Easily setup a highly secured wireless connection at a push of QSS button
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions effectively protect your network from outside intrusions
- Supports soft AP mode for Windows XP/Vista, easily making the local network sharing
- Supports Sony PSP X-link for online gaming for Windows XP
- Bundled CD provides easy and hassle-free installation and configuration
- Backward compatible with all IEEE 802.11b/g products
- Desktop design guarantees the stable signal and prettifies your home network
- External detachable antenna allows for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
What This Product Does
TP-LINK TL-WN7200ND is a 150Mbps high power wireless adapter that allows users to enable their PCs or notebooks with extremely powerful wireless capability to deliver performance enhancements. The adapter adopts high power design which offers up to 8 times the range of conventional adapters. One of the TL-WN7200ND's best features is its stronger penetrability, which can effectively ensure that signal does not lose signal intensity and remains reliable when it passes through multiple walls or floors.
High Power for Strong Penetrability
With high transmission power, the TL-WN7200ND delivers up to 8 times the range of normal power USB adapter. Moreover, TL-WN7200ND is featured with its incredible and strong penetrability, making that you don't have to be physically tethered to the walls or floors to access the Internet.
High Receive Sensitivity for Reliable SignalTL-WN7200ND features its high receive sensitivity, which could let you move further away from the access point while still maintaining the same wireless signal. In this case, using TL-WN7200ND means that you don't have to move the laptop like a divining rod, and you can easily pick up the network with its strong sensitivity.
5 dBi External Detachable AntennaExternal antenna can be rotated and adjusted in different directions to fit various operation environments, brings performance enhancement than internal antenna under normal indoor usage. For even more demanding applications, the antenna can also be replaced with diverse indoor antenna or directional antenna (using standard RP-SMA connector) to show even greater flexibility and wider wireless coverage.
One Button for Security SetupCompatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS), TL-WN7200ND supports Quick Security Setup that allows users to simply press the "QSS" button on the exterior, instantly establishing a highly secured connection. Not only is it faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don't need to remember any password!
Desktop-Style Design & 1.5m USB Extension CableBesides the fashionable and novelty exterior, the desktop-style design is beneficial for the signal reception in various application environments, guaranteeing the smooth and stable signal. And TL-WN7200ND also provides 1.5m USB extension cable, convenient for your installation, even for the desktop equipment.
Bundled CD For Easy Operation
TL-WN7200ND comes with a CD with utility that helps you complete the software installation and wireless network settings, including security configurations and wireless connection, which is convenient for users, even for novice users.
|Button||Quick Security Setup (QSS) Button (WPS Compatible)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.6 x 2.4 x 1.0 in. (90.8 x 60.8 x 24.5mm)|
|Antenna Type||Detachable, Omni Directional (RP-SMA)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 150Mbps(dynamic)|
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|EIRP||<20dBm (EIRP, For countries using CE Standards)|
<27dBm (EIRP, For countries using FCC Standards)
|Reception Sensitivity||130M: -68dBm@10% PER|
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
|Wireless Modes||Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
|Modulation Technology||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM|
|Advanced Functions||WMM,Soft AP (For Windows XP/ Vista), PSP X-LINK(For Windows XP), Roaming|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Wireless Adapter TL-WN7200ND|
5dBi detachable Omni directional antenna
Quick Installation Guide
1.5m USB Extension Cable
|System Requirements||Windows 7(32/64bits), Windows Vista(32/64bits), Windows XP(32/64bits), Windows 2000|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)|
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing